Keeping your investment healthy with expert maintenance and care.
Home and business owners can engage us for any or all of the following services to keep their landscapes thriving. Our landscapes professionals use only the best organic products when caring for your lawn and garden.
We offer a variety of seasonal and year-round maintenance services for both commercial and residential landscapes in the Denver area.
Maintaining a healthy Lawn and Garden
Our Standard Maintenance Agreement will include:
- Spring and Fall sprinkler service
- Thorough Spring and Fall leaf and debris cleanup of the property
- Mowing, Fertilizing, and spring and fall aeration, weed control and edging
- Plant bed care including weeding, trimming, deadheading, and fertilization
- Pruning of shrubs and small trees
- Clean up of hardscape areas including patios, paths, and driveways
- Maintenance of natural and architectural water features
Spring Activation occurs between April 1 and May 15, schedule your service early!
We will activate, inspect, adjust and make minor repairs starting at $75.00.
Ask about our seasonal three time scheduled inspection and adjustment service for water conservation.
Fall winterizations with compressed air blowout of all sprinkler pipes occurs between October 15 to November 30. Insulation of exposed piping is available for clients wanting to water later into the fall.
Special Projects and Enhancements
- Powerwash and sealing of stone, brick, and concrete
- Landscape lighting installation, service, and repair
- Annual bedding plantings and pots – design and planting
- Tree and Shrub plantings – design, installation and warranty
- Topdressing of wood mulch planting beds
- Snow Removal – Hand shoveling
- ATV or truck plowing
- Bobcat services
- Winter watering and pruning of plant material